Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Unhealthy (Media) Diet... not that my real one is much better.

I have come to the conclusion that I have a very unhealthy media diet.



My diet consists of Twitter, YouTube, Perez Hilton, Yahoo Mail, my college’s website- MySju, and my favorite food if you will, Facebook.

I love all of these sites. And if this media diet were a real diet, I would be categorized as obese.

Facebook is my life. It is a fixture on my computer screen that is always there. It is one of the main tabs that I am constantly clicking and refreshing.

My Mac Book even knows I am addicted to facebook. Each time I open Safari there it is staring back at me on the most visited sites screen.

Facebook isn’t alone on that screen.

It is accompanied by my new obsession Twitter.

I love the Internet. I honestly don’t know if I could survive a media famine. Here’s hoping that never happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment